MIL = MI Liaison to EOC; SC = Section Coordinator; NC = Neighborhood Coordinator
To prepare Marrowstone Island residents so that, when disasters arise, our community will have equipped itself with the necessary resources, knowledge, and networks that will enable us to take care of ourselves and others for extended periods of time.
(Also listed here.)
Click here to view our MIEP Goals.
Committees and Activities
Below is a list of our MIEP committees and activities.
- Task Force relationships with updates as pertinent.
- Marine assistance for off island transportation
- Assistance from the county.
- Assistance from the State.
- Assistance from PUD.
- Medical assistance by neighborhood, by section, all island.
- Equipment available within neighborhoods
Comments: Click this link to add comments to suggest changes to this list. Simply highlight a word or phrase you wish to comment on, do a right-mouse-click, then click on “Comment”.
Local emergency contacts
- Sheriff Administration, Pt Hadlock - 360-385-3831
- Jefferson Hospital Emergency - 360-385-2200 ex. 4223
- Emergency - 911
- Puget Sound Energy - 888-225-5773
- State Patrol - 800-283-7808
Minutes and mailing list topics
- Click here to view the index of MIEP and MIEP-TF (Task Force) minutes.
- Click here to view message archives for MIEP
- Click here to view message archives for MIEP-TF
Other key MIEP documents
Click here to view the MIEP Facebook page