MI Emergency Preparedness Task Force (Rev 6/11/13)
To effectively coordinate response among local organizations in the event of a local disaster or emergency.
The Emergency Preparedness Task Force is currently comprised of MIEP, EJFR, Fort Flagler, Indian Island, Red Cross.
(Post a msg to our mailing list with suggested changes/improvements. Pete)
Emergency Preparedness Task Force members
Contact: MIEP Team
East Jefferson Fire and Rescue (EJFR)
Kurt Steinbach, 360-385-1045, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mike Zimmerman, Area Manager Fort Flagler State Park, Mike.Zimmerman@parks.wa.gov, 360-385-1259
Contact: Dan Baker, Emergency Management Officer, NAVMAG II, W: (360)396-7407 (5363), C: (360)340-2779, email@example.com
Communicating with the Task Force
Next meeting and agenda
Next meeting is 6/21/2013.
Click here to view the agenda.
Future meetings will be held quarterly (March, June, September, December) on the third (3rd) Friday. 2013: 6/21; 9/20; 12/20
Minutes and mailing list topics
- Click here to view the index of MIEP and MIEP-TF (Task Force) minutes.
- Click here to view message archives for MIEP
- Click here to view message archives for MIEP-TF
- Medical supplies
- Response to civil unrest
We amateur radio folk are required to have passed:
- IS-100A Intro to Incident Command Program
- IS-200A ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action
- IS-700A National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS-800A National response Framework