Emergency Response Plan Notebook (Rev 5/23/2016)
(DRAFT: This web page is a work in progress. Please click here to submit MIEP Google Group (mailing list) posts to
suggest changes/improvements to this web page. Pete 385-0105)
Below is a list of documents that we (the MIEP Team) think every Islander should have in their Emergency Response Plan (ERP) notebook.
- Template Family ERP for home and autos.
- Template OAC ("out of area contacts")
- 33 page PDF “Think, Plan, Do, Repeat” ( http://www.jeffcoeoc.org/documents/ThinkPlanDo2016.pdf ) booklet
- Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK) booklet
- Completed copy of your MYN [Map Your Neighborhood] (Rural edition) pamphlet
We suggest that you keep your ERP Notebook near or in your Grab and Go Bag.
Please click here, if you are a Coordinator (Neighborhood, Area, and/or Section)
Please click here to submit MIEP Google Group (mailing list) posts to
suggest changes/improvements to this web page
(Discussion in firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hubbard’s Emergency Response Plan - Google Docs (Private - for now)
Restricted Emergency Response Plan Google Doc.