Thank you for viewing/joining the Nextdoor Group MIEP on Marrowstone Island Nextdoor (MI ND). If you are a member of MI ND, you can click here to return to the Nextdoor Group MIEP. (1)
Click Marrowstone Island Emergency Preparedness (MIEP) Team to meet our team.
The Marrowstone Island Emergency Preparedness (MIEP) Team meets monthly on the 3rd Friday from 10:30 to 11:30 at Pete Hubbard's home at 824 Schwartz Road. The MI Amateur Radio Club meets from 9:30 to 10:30.
We welcome guests to our meetings. We will amend our agenda so you will have a few minutes to introduce yourself and tell us what interests you most out emergency preparedness.
If you wish to attend a meeting because you have something that substantially adds to our agenda, we request that you contact one of our team members beforehand so we can accommodate you at the next or a future meeting.
If you wish to join our team, we would suggest you first attend as a guest so you can see if you want to join us, and for us to get to know them.
Please explore the website by clicking on links in the left sidebar or doing a search (above) for a specific topic.
Click here to view links to our past minutes and message archives -
Also, please click here to view a list of numerous 70+ MI ND Groups, and join the following Groups related to emergency preparedness:
- MIEP (MI Emergency Preparedness)
- MIEP MYN
- MI is divided into six sections. There is one MIEP Section Group for each section. Please join the one for your Section of the Island.
- MIEP Section Coordinators and Alternates if you are interested in becoming one.
- JC-NPREP: Jefferson County Neighborhood Preparedness
- If you have a HAM license or interested in getting one, please click here. Also, see MIEP Ham (MIEP Amateur radio network)
(Send questions/comments to email@example.com).
(1) If you want to join MI ND and you are an MI resident or land owner, please click this link - www.nextdoor.com/join/KGZRHU . Nextdoor will ask you additional OPTIONAL information. If you don’t want to add it, you can click the "Skip" buttons. If you need help, please call me at 385-0105.