MYN (Map Your Neighborhood): An Overview
There are three formats of this overview presentation.
- Click here to view the Google Docs (GD) Presentation (GDP) format.
- To view a PDF format, go to bottom of this page and download and double click the PDF file.
- To view a PPT format, go to bottom of this page and download and double click the PPT file, if you have the PPT program or viewer. (Download PPT viewer.)
- If you would like to make comments about the presentation to improve it, first read the following instructions, then click here to view the source file of the GDP format
- Click on the small slides in the left sidebar to locate a slide you want to comment on.
- Highlight the text you want to comment on and COPY it*.
- Right click your mouse and click on “Comment” to create a comment box in the right sidebar.
- PASTE the text you COPied*, write your comment about it, then click “Comment”. An email will be sent to me and those wishing to be notified when comments are made. If you want to be notified, click ‘Comments” in the upper right corner, then “Notifications”, then select “All”.
* These two extra steps are only needed to do comments in a GDP, not in a GD.
For questions or information about MYN and/or the Jefferson County Neighborhood Preparedness Action Group (NPREP), please contact:
- On Marrowstone: Pete Hubbard, email@example.com, 385-0105
- In Jefferson County: Elissa Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 344-2094
Click MYN (Map Your Neighborhood) to learn more about the MYN program on Marrowstone.
Click MYN Videos to view 11 YouTube videos.