Our MIEP Frequencies
Below are links to 2 renditions of the list of frequencies we (MIEP) are using. I copied it from here.
- Click here to view a list for programming our Baofeng radios.
- Click here to view a discussion of changes to our frequency list.
- Click here to view a a DRAFT of a "Wallet" size summary you can print.
Below is more info about each (group of) frequency and an explanation for why we (MIEP) are using it.
Ch 1-39 Open for you to program your own frequencies
- But keep in mind that if you have a Baofeng and Pete programs your radio, they (will/may) be overlaid (blanked out) each time the radio is reprogrammed.
Ch 40 National Calling Frequency 146.520
Ch 41-46 Duplicates of
Ch 51-53 MURS 1-3
- MURSHAIL - Suggest that Ch 51 be used by MIEP Section Coordinators hail
- Multi-Use Radio Service (MURS) (Wikipedia)
Ch 84 WR7V-GR Green Mountain repeater (Bremerton)
Ch 101 M16 HAIL
- 16, 19, 68 and 78 - Marine
- Per Mike C "I stay on 16 unless I call a marina(Ch 19) or another boat (CH 68 or 78). My radio scans, but any Ch 16 transmission stops scan.