- Three Island-wide Yard Sales - 4th Saturday in July.
- Development of a rural version of the MYN pamphlet.
- Three neighborhood groups (attended by 23 Islanders) were organized using the MYN model.
- Radio tests
- Weekly check-in each Wednesday for MIEP hams at 8:50 followed by 9 am check-in with VECOM (Volunteer Emergency Communications)
- Two biannual radio tests (walkie talkies (FRS/GRMS), CB and Hams) throughout the Island.
- Four Section Coordinators (SC) and one Alternate (SCA) volunteers
- Several MI-EP members staffed booths at the Annual All County Picnic in H.J. Carroll Park on August 18 including the Marrowstone booth about MI Emergency Preparedness
- A Marine Division of MI-EP has been set up & a list of vessel owners willing to participate in Emergency Rescue is being compiled.
- Plans are being made with Task Force Partners (Red Cross, Fort Flagler and Indian Island) to share resources in an emergency.
- This website and numerous outreach posts to the Island Net.
- 7/27/2013 - Balance - $729.98
- Income - $394.07 - 2013 Yard Sale
- January, 2013 - $ 93.96 - Printing rural version of MYN Pamphlets
- June, 2013 - $20 - Donation to August 18th All County Picnic : A Gathering
of Neighborhoods, organized by Local 2020 Emergency Preparedness.
- July, 2013 - $39.97 (2) years for www.miep.us domain name
- July, 2013 - $12.99 for cable and CD to program coordinator Baofeng radios
- 8/16/2013 - Balance - $957.13
Thank you for sustaining our emergency preparedness efforts on Marrowstone Island. We are proud to list your name on this page, which celebrates those who gave at a very high level. Thank you again. We are honored to have you with us.
- Lisa Painter and Rita Kepner
Patrons ($500 - $999)
Leading Donors ($100 - $499)
Sustaining donors ($50 - $99)