Starting in December of this year and ever year
thereafter (until the group receives it), I intend to nominate the group
- MI emergency response volunteers - for the MI Citizen of the Year (COTY) Award.
You are a member of that group.
· The first 8 Awards went to individuals.
· In 1981, Clara and Stan Lybeck were the first to receive the Award as a couple.
· Since then, 17 other couples have been honored with the Award.
· There was a 10 year stretch from 1998 thru 2007 when ALL the recipients were couples.
I believe the Award should be expanded one more time to
include more than individuals and two people; it should also include a group
like the MI emergency response volunteers.
Click here to view the qualification text I am drafting. I will attach it to the MI COTY Nomination Form (NF), add MI emergency response volunteers as my nominee, sign it, and deposit it in the Nomination Box in the Nordland store in December. Click here to view the NF.
o Click here to enter the data I need.
o Click here to view what data has been reported so far.
· Short stories/incidences:
o Click here to describe at least one very short story/incident that exemplifies your or other volunteer’s service. Use the form again to report as many stories/incidences as you wish. Please focus on activities that the COTY selection committee reviewers will recognize as worthy of the Award.
o Click here to view all the stories/incidences reported so far.
If you have questions, please call me at 385-0105 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Embed XLS below